Located in South Central Kentucky, Hagan & Stone Wholesale began operation in 1946 serving the merchant trade needs of building supplies, farm supplies, and contractors in a sixty mile radius of Tompkinsville, Kentucky. The company was fortunate, and due to the diligent effort of both the Hagan and Stone families, the business prospered.

The company was incorporated in 1976 with both families as equal partners. Mr. Stone passed away unexpectedly on November 11, 1983 and the Hagan family purchased the assets of all allied corporations on February 9, 1988.

Today, Hagan & Stone Wholesale services a 250 mile radius of Tompkinsville with weekly, jobsite, and nextday delivery service.

Click the image for a larger view.